NOTE: Lead times are not guaranteed but they are a good guide for when your parts will arrive. There are several reasons why a print time cannot be exact,
Orders must be paid for before printing commences. As soon as this is done your Order will join the print queue and your turnaround time begins. We have a 3:00pm cut off for new orders. For orders placed after that time the turnaround will start from 8:00am the next working day.
Two turnaround options, same high quality print
- This is 2-4 working day lead time. 90% of orders will take 2 days, but we always allow 4 days for larger orders and in case of any problems that we may have during the print process.
- Express is exactly the same as economy, only you join the front of the queue and not the end.
- There is a Surcharge of $0.08 + GST per cm 3
For more information see our pricing page
More than you know…
As well as jumping to the front of the print queue and getting our fastest turn around time, choosing express means that you’re buying the very best care and service that Maxxeshop can offer. On express, our team will go out of their way to make sure your order goes out asap. Express printing makes you our VIP.
- This is an 7-12 working day lead time as an estimate.
- The process is exactly the same material and quality as express, only you join the back of the queue rather than the front.
- We print everything as quickly as we can, so it is likely is get to you before the estimate lead time, but please consider the lead time as it is stated.
- There is No extra charges per cm 3 – For more information see our pricing page
Planning is key…
Economy printing is ideal for planning ahead. You get the same fantastic quality prints as Express but you do have an extended lead time. On Economy, we cannot get round the lead time, if you have a tight deadline please choose Express to avoid disappointment.
Plan for the lead time and benefit from a huge saving!
Lead times are not guaranteed
We would love to advise you of an exact time that you prints will be ready but 3D printing is not an exact science. To make you fully aware of the process here are the two main factors that can delay your lead time:
1. Build times vary due to the density of items and materials used in the print. This means that the cool down time will vary too because a finished build has to cool down for a defined time dependant in the materials and the size and shape of the items added to that also the amount of time that it took to print it. If you try to rush the cool down time, you almost guarantee warped and faulty parts.
2. New express orders take priority over economy orders. A large surge of express orders (student exam time for example) will effect the economy queue turnaround.
Polishing and Dyeing
Please keep in mind that Polishing and Dyeing (subject to the materials used) adds an extra day to your turnaround time. Polishing takes 24 hours and dyeing is normally done on the same day. For Economy, please allow an extra 48 hours during busy periods.
Can I have it tomorrow?
Unfortunately, No… we are unable to offer a next day service as it’s a 48 hour print process.
Do you work on weekends?
Our printers run all weekend unmanned. If you order an express print on Friday your parts will be ready to collect or post out on Monday (presuming we have the space in one of our printers).